Wherever you live, Professor Rothbart can help you at home.
Information on Long Distance Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy:
Video – Long Distance Therapy For Chronic Pain
Long Distance Therapy Increases Options For Chronic Pain Patients
See if an Initial Phone Consultation will benefit you:
Why A Consultation With Dr. Rothbart Is Different Than With Other Doctors
Profile Of A Typical Candidate For Therapy
I’ve received many emails from chronic pain sufferers and doctors, asking me how the proprioceptive insoles that I use (in Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy) are different from the myriads of other proprioceptive insoles and orthotics that are normally used in the treatment of chronic muscle and joint pain.
To answer this question in full requires a long and technical treatise. If this interests you, kindly read my publications. For the rest of my readers, here is my answer in a nutshell:
Ten Reasons Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles Are Superior To All Other Corrective Insoles
1. Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles are not a ‘one insole works for all’. They were developed specifically to treat two common, abnormal embryological foot structures – the Rothbarts Foot and the PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity.
2. They are custom designed and fabricated only after comprehensive proprietary computer analyses are run on your posture. The results of these analyses determine the correct prescription that will correct your posture, start your body’s healing process and eliminate your chronic pain.
Conversely, other healthcare providers run computerized analyses on the feet and use this information to fabricate orthotics. They do not consider or evaluate how the orthotics impact the entire posture of your body. They only evaluate how they support the heel and arch of your feet.
3. Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles are precisely fabricated to within an accuracy of 1mm, using the information derived from the postural computer analyses.
4. They are comfortable, lightweight, thin and flexible – far removed from the plastic or other hard materials normally used in the manufacture of standard orthotics.
5. They may be worn in a normal low healed shoe and are easily transferred from one pair of shoes to another.
6. Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles do not support the body. Instead, they work by reprogramming the Central Nervous System (specifically the cerebellum in the brain), changing the posture globally.
7. Because Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles do not support the foot or body (unlike orthotics), they do not weaken the body’s muscles (which would cause a worsening of your pain).
8. During the course of Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy, as your posture improves, the strength of your insole prescription is adjusted, which allows your body to continue the healing process.
9. Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles can be effectively used with dental orthopedic appliances (such as an orthopedic night splint/guard) to correct mixed postural distortions (coming from the feet and bite). Standard orthotics frequently destabilize orthodontic therapy.
Even though all of the above are compelling reasons to choose Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles over orthotics or other corrective insoles; these reasons are irrelevant unless the end result of wearing Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles is permanent and significant pain relief. And so, my last (but certainly not ‘least’) reason that Rothbart Propiroceptive Insoles are superior to all other corrective insoles, is the fact that:
10. Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles (in conjunction with Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy) are the only insoles that are proven to permanently significantly reduce or completely eliminate chronic muscle and joint pain. I dare any other doctor, orthotics or insole manufacturer to state and prove the same thing!
To find out why all proprioceptive insoles are not alike, read: An Important Message From Professor/Dr. Rothbart
To find out why it’s a waste of money to buy generic insoles, read:
Don’t Be Mislead By Insole Marketing Claims for One-Size-Cures-All Insoles
Why struggle with temporary fixes and treatments that only work in the short term when you can be free, once and for all, of the chronic muscle and joint pain that is making your life miserable?
As you learn more about my innovative therapy, you may find that addressing and effectively treating your foot structure may be the missing link to ending your long time battle with unrelenting muscle and joint pain.
And if you have questions about what’s involved in being treated with Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy, see our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Page by clicking here
If you would like to contact me regarding an appointment, click here.
Professor/Dr Brian A Rothbart
Chronic Pain Elimination Specialist
Discovered the Rothbarts Foot and PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity
Developer of Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy
Inventor and Designer of Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles
Founder of the International Academy RPT
Author of Forever Free From Chronic Pain and The Foots Connection to Chronic Pain